Hello guys,
Some of you might have realized that I haven't been very active lately. I am working on a few new projects and launched my new blog two weeks ago. Please feel free to take a look at it and subscribe! it's in German and English :) Click here.
martes, 10 de octubre de 2017
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Neuer Blog
Hallo Leute, In letzter Zeit war ich hier nicht wirklich aktiv hier. Ich habe jetzt einen neuen Blog veröffentlicht auf dem ich regelmässi...
-
If you're planning to stay for a longer period in Spain because you study or work here, it could be difficult to find a fl...
-
Dieses Thema ist in Malaga leider noch nicht sonderlich entwickelt, ist jedoch gerade dabei an Bedeutung zu gewinnen. Eine de...
-
Hello guys, Some of you might have realized that I haven't been very active lately. I am working on a few new projects and launched my...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario